10:00:00 AM - Wednesday, June 16, 2010
It is not cool or funny to be fully drenched on your birthday and worst early in the morning! Pfft! It sucks big time and it just saddens your mood from high to below low, I tell you. The outfit is ruined, the make up is smudged, your shoes have absorbed the rain water and you're walking in a puddle with that awful "swish-swish" feeling... You're cold, wet and hungry (now I know exactly how the street cats feels) and no matter what others say or do it just didnt uplift your mood. Worst come to worst the birthday plan is ruined and canceled... I repeat, CANCELED and you've brought along your camera and your shades which totally made your bag heavier. I'm not happy, not at all and I am NOT okay!!! *Its my birthday and I cry if I want to, cry if I want to*
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly