11:18:00 PM - Sunday, May 2, 2010
It is already the end of the first week in May and the only thing I did was heading to Vivo to buy NIQ her birthday present which in the end was too big for her luckily it could be change within one week... I will leave that responsibility to her parents. I love the present though I wish there was white but oh well, just wasn't my luck.
The week have passed just like that thanks to the fever that have ruined my week and my plan with my girlfriends, La Femme. I was totally excited, I even planned to cook "Bamia" or try to or asked Mom to help me with it but on that Saturday I woke up with a major headache, ubberly bad cough and the fever is back on. It was on and off, even when I was out buying present with BF, one moment we were talking at the void deck the next thing was my fever was super high that he forced me to go home... Been playing tricks on me the whole week and now finally it is gone but it left me its companion Mr Headache and a new present: cough.
Four days of not eating left me with air in my stomach, I cant drink sweet or gassy drinks which totally suck cause Dad brought Sarsi back yesterday and it is so tempting but am resisting. I cant eat greasy or oily food either cause it will prevent me from breathing properly and coughing non-stop. On the bright side, my first meal after four days was Roasted Chicken Rice from Toa Payoh's Fox and Spoon thanks to Sis and BIL and it was niiicccceeeeeeee...
Hoping this events of sickness would end cause I've things to do and I don't want to ruin my holidays!!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly