11:59:00 PM - Sunday, May 16, 2010
Sometimes a midst the great gathering, chaos and laughter sat quietly an unseen drama. And after all the great event is over the drama would soon be unwrapped... I guess that's life, nothing is ever perfect! There is always drama lurking by to grab every one's attention. From the busybody family members asking around who is who to asking where is your "friend", always a meaning behind those questions. Either to criticize or to compare. From the long lost family member acting all snobbish to the ones acting like nothing ever happen in between the past and the present. From the complains these and that to the fact some are just plain rude with no utter courtesy to others! Or the facts that some are just plain talk and no actions...
And I don't think I'll ever run away from all the drama. In truth it angers me with all these attitudes around but nobody is perfect, nothing is. But drama aside I think it was a great celebration and I'm glad they planned and did it :)
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly