6:45:00 PM - Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Exams are finally over... goodbye (for now) stressful and havoc crash course study life and hello relaxations!!! I've plans for my two weeks (I think) of blissful RNR. Meet ups with the La Femme for pot luck picnic at East Coast park, some cycling, food and great companies... ooh I so cant wait! And the little star's birthday coming up so I've got to start thinking what to buy for the wee one. It is interesting how fast one grows, from a little wee lass with ultraman's hair from birth to a very active and cheeky (certainly was one with BF) girl. She achieved lots of things and I'm proud of her and proud to be her TYA (aunt in Portuguese).
On the down side, I'm having a fever right now with all the pounding headaches and whatnots, feeling ubberly cold yet radiating heat from every pore in my body. I just hope that these wont spoil my plan...
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly