2:15:00 PM - Sunday, April 18, 2010

I finally, finally got to catch "Clash Of The Titans"... FINALLY! And I'm going to thank my sister and my BIL for the treat. I love the movie, totally adore the effects and what not and since I'm such a sucker for mythological stories this is like a dream come true!! However I didn't know that there was a sad story behind Medusa, about how she was raped by the jerk, Apollo and cursed by the bitch, Athena... Oh well, at least I learned something new and is it just me or does the Kraken look like an ugly turtle? Overall it was a superb great movie and bonus since Perseus got the hot girl (lets not think about the fact that she is way fucking old for him and might be 1000 years old or more!) other than the fact that Nicholas Hoult that is playing Eusebios died at the end *sob* though I enjoyed the fact that he was acting like a slow stupid child (in an adorable way) and the facts that he have long hair and not to mention it was disappointing that Kaya Scodelario's role, Peshet was just a really minor one. I was hoping it would be more like Eusebios's...
Another plus for Cinnamon Melts at McDonald!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly