
We wanted to bring him to the vet on the morrow as his condition is worsening but apparently
Allah have other plan for us. On around 1.45am on 13th March 2010,
Nyenyet took his last breath on the bed I made for him. It was pass midnight and everyone was asleep except for me and his older adoptive brother, that is when he stared at the walls, somewhere far only he knows, eyes round and I saw his eyes died out... Couldn't believe it, didn't want to believe it but have to believe it. My youngest cat is gone just like that. In a glimpse of an eye. I first saw him on my doorstep feeding on what Mother gave him when I reached home from ITE in 2007, he was a tiny fella and apparently my cat have a slightly soft spot for him cause he didn't pounce on the tiny fella at all just growl in warning.
Nyet was a slumber kitty, never caring what anyone said just did his own thing. We fall in love with him even with his absolute irritating noise level, the dude was adorable with round eyes, silky yellow fur with darker stripes and big puffy paws. That was on 9th February 2007 on Friday if I'm not mistaken, around 12plus when all the Muslim guys are having their Friday Prayers... He came on a Friday and went on a Saturday (it would actually be a Friday if you count that most people would still be sleeping now).
I love you
Nyet and I'm going to miss you, not ever going to forget you!