


Had some "speed reading and memory improvement 1" seminar that finished around 3.15pm but we ended up finishing earlier. Reached there earlier and cam-whored with
Jackiee while waiting for the rest to come. The course was good and it is actually effective and not some boring thing that you just sit there and listen, I dare say I would actually remember lots of things if I use the methods :) after seminar went to meet up with
Liza to pass her Belated Present and
Mar met up with us too after I called her regarding
Liza's home number... Had a great day talking nonsense, reminiscing, gossiping and laughing our asses off but the down side was I dropped my phone in the loo and it is giving me problems! :(
I think I should put it aside and start using the
Mom's old phone with no bluetooth or MP3!