I've left 7 more days and still I am stuck finding the right kind of books, it is really stressful and a part of me just wanted to throw it all aside and crawl under the sheets and sleep. I wanted to shout: "FUCK IT" whenever the clock is ticking one second later, but hell apparently I've matured enough to go through this hell and kept telling myself: "YOU CAN DO IT"...
So with that thinking, I drag myself to Bedok NLB after a very tiring day, one hour journey to and fro and an additional hour of sleep to my 6 hours but eventually when I reached, there was almost no seats available for me to do my work due to irresponsible people sleeping and taking up place. I suggest, you better go home or book a hotel to take your nap rather than taking up place for people to read and do their work! But after like a few minutes, I packed up my things, met my
Mom for like 5 minutes and then off to meet
Cher Amour. Off to Bugis to meet up with
An and his fiance and
Ayam to do some research and mass purchase. All things done for them but I'm still stuck on mine!
Seems like Secondary School again when people still calls me "Lah"