2:46:00 PM - Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Like finally.... INTERNET CONNECTION!!! I've been sitting here (Bugis NLB) from like 12plus till now and finally there is internet connection, the thing that I didn't know was that I have to sign up (free of course). I am such a "NOOB".
Been doing my research on business management from just now and still I couldn't find much information. Pfft! And right now, I am super duper hungy, bored and my notebook's and cell's battery is running low... :( I'm waiting for Iza and obviously her classes have not finished. Oh boy!
My bags (the over-sized tote and a BYSI's paper bag) are damn heavy, I'm cold and I'm too lazy to go up to have a smoke break. Oh, not to mention I so do not want to loose my new found books...
IZA! COME QUICK AND SAVE ME FROM THESE MISERY! :(
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly