8:00:00 PM - Sunday, January 24, 2010

Got my own personal notebook, finally! Compaq Presario CQ40 at Funan IT Mall at City Hall, thanks to my family for accompanying and helping and thanks to my parents for buying me these...
To those whom are sales person, i advice you do not scare the customers away with bad attitude, like treating them as if they are stupid and being very hard on them. Seriously dude, I would prefer going to another building rather then buying from these kind of sales person. Oh and I found out that Funan close at 8pm, imagine we were having my dinner and we had to rush through cause we found out almost all of the stores are closed. And it was just around 7plus, nearing to 8pm. Oh well, I'm still happy with the notebook :)
Now I can see how much money you need just to restart life and now I have to start mugging real hard!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly