11:15:00 PM - Monday, December 14, 2009

The fresh air by the reservoir, the lights contrasting against the dark skies and the empty roads. Oh how I missed the night air, the night scene... it wasn't always about the music and the people, I realise. It is more of the facts that you feel free and alive in the night, like you can almost do whatever you want. No restrictions no rules! *MISSED*
From Lower Seletar Reservoir (Yishun Dam) to Geylang to have Cheese Prata for supper. And scenes that I've never seen before; a rider sleeping under a bridge with his head against the handle and still wearing his helmet, a bright neon 'X' in a middle of no where and a little cute kitten sitting straight looking adorable but weird out of no where staring straight at the streets.
Taken By: canonpowershot and yourstrulyME
Thank you, BF... I want to have nights like these again!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly