4:30:00 PM - Sunday, October 25, 2009



Went to Vivo City with SUJINA, wanted to get a top since DAD kept complaining that I kept reusing the same top over and over and over again. It started as a just to 'buy a nice top' shopping but instead it became a shopping spree for me since MOM kept picking up things at Forever21 and asked me to try, and it ended up with me having two tops from Forever21 and a old school sneakers from North Star. Their treat! And I got myself a crochet beret also from Forever21. I'm feeling guilty from all the shopping but damn, such an addictive pleasure...
Thank you my dearest parents :))
Taken By: BGLG and yourstrulyME
"You style what you wear not what you wear style you -MOM"
Thanks MOM, and damn you do have nice style and oh I know you want that bag from River Island cause I do too!!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly