2:00:00 PM - Sunday, October 11, 2009




Was considering either Central Clark Quay or ION for our date but since I'm not really sure where Central is we rode straight to Plaza Singapore to park and walk around Town. First stop, food at Burger King. Next was the wandering around town and head straight to Far East. I almost wanted to go in every shops and boutique there but our feet was aching and we desperately need to sit. Walked all the way to Ngee An City to take a seat on the steps where I took a few snapshots and got my tights ruined thanks to some stupid asshole's chewing gum on the stairs! Stupid idiots with no brain, there was rubbish bins near by!!! After the heart aching scenario, BF decided to take our leave but that is before I wanted to see Orchard Central. But the chewing gum incident and the feet aching was still sore in my brain so we went home.
Taken by: canonpowershot and FIRDHILAH
"Don't be like that, it is not nice-BF"
I don't care, I'm cursing whoever put that stupid chewing gum on the steps! May his or her hair got stuck with gum!!!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly