10:53:00 PM - Sunday, September 13, 2009
12th September @ 6pm:





Iftar with the MATERZIES [maternal cousins] at Dhoby Ghaut. Breaking fast at Saprinos, baby stuff shopping at PS and coffee at Cathay Starbucks. And, and, and it is bloody annoying that a mall could be SO huge and filled with things that make everyone and anyone come shopping and hanging around not to be family friendly! One bloody baby changing room in the place? And worst at the highest level and not to mention it is not a room at all but instead a handicapped toilet! PLEASE NOT ONLY TEENAGERS AND ADULTS COME TO SHOP BUT BABIES TOO, SO GO ADD IN A BABY CHANGING ROOM!!! Poor little NIQ
Taken By: Sony Camera, EZAISM, Canon Powershot and yourstrulyME
"I like your shoe-EZA; I LOIKE my shoe, I like your bag-me; I LOIKE my bag-EZA"
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly