7:00:00 PM - Tuesday, August 18, 2009
I saw Miss Fat Cat today. Miss Fat Cat the belle of the ton. I saw Miss Orange Cat today. Miss Orange Cat the damsel of the ton. Oh Miss Fat Cat, all round in the right place, trying to catch something with her small paws, Oh Miss Fat Cat playing hide and seek with her bestfriend, Miss Orange Cat. The Miss Cats with their yellow round eyes, looking straight into my eyes and asking [or rather mewing] "Don't bother them humans, they are never the good with their intensions, never the good always hurting others. Can't live with them, can't live without them". I agree and looked at them in envy, them cats, they do whatever they want, eat how many they want not caring if they are too fat nor too thin, not caring what them humans think nor them other cats either. Need no money, need no work and need no clothing and accesories to make them a beauty cause they have the beauty just by nature. First time today, I actually smiled. Them cats are right, why bother?
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly