5:45:00 PM - Saturday, July 4, 2009

Baby Qistina's first shopping trip where everything is fascinating and scary. N.I.Q: Today I got a surprise, Ibu suddenly woke me up from my sleep and dressed me up in pink long sleeve and cute shorties, there after the hassling of things and things getting packed. Ibu, TIA and me went out of the house in a hurry. I was brought into this small yellow thing and I saw my grandparents up in front, the thing moved around and we reached a huge giant building filled with things, lights and people all around! It was fascinating, especially the lights but all the fascinating things couldn't make me feel better cause I was feeling very hungry! Ibu and Nenek bought me into a small room and fed me while TIA being the camera person kept on snapping pictures that at times annoyed me! Though I do love her and her pictures! After my dinner, I got a surprise! My grandparents and some other people I don't recognise was fussing over things and after the topic of "hot pink and turqoise blue", I finally got my own car! Yes, my own car. I have one at home, and now I have two personal cars. Don't you just envy me? Little Cutie pie driving around in her own hot pink car and best ever I could choose whichever car I want to drive around in! And that is not all, Ibu and TIA was fussing over dresses too, and another present for the little pampered star like me. A new dress, and it is in fashion I am sure! It was nice and all but I got hungry... again! And I was really really tired from all the events around me, all I wanted was to get some shut eye but the noises are just too distracting! They decided to go home but not before TIA went M.I.A but I can't remember what happened next cause I was already asleep looking into my Nenek's face. Oh how she really could make me sleep in a jiffy! The next thing I knew I was back in the yellow thing and we moved around again, I knew we were moving around cause I see things passing by very quickly. The next thing after going in and out of sleep, I was back home! Yes, finally, HOME! Ooh, and I heard TIA got a long tiger shirt from Cotton On. New things to learn every time, how wonderful is life. How pampered I am, their precious little star!

s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly