3:00:00 PM - Sunday, July 5, 2009

The weather is very cold today, the wind is harsh on my delicate baby skin. Every time we wanted to get out of the yellow thing or get back in, I was forced under covers of my wool blanket. TIA said it is so that I won't get sick but I still got sick, all the moving around made me vomited on TIA's fingers. Oh well, now she could not bragged to others that she never got any baby vomit from me now, she is lucky I just spill my insides on her fingers not her clothes. Today we didn't do much shopping except for the new mittens Ibu bought for me at Kiddies Palace, that I presume is because all the lost mittens that I've dropped all over the house. You see, I don't like using those things... it confines my little fingers! And other than that IMM don't really have much things to see other than lots and lots of shinning lights, furniture and weird other things, it looks like those things that Ayah, Ibu and TIA always sit in front of and start pressing buttons and spend hours with. Oh, also that apparently it is very hard for us to find baby toilet since it is always packed! One thing that happened today was after I vomited, everyone hassled around me and the four of them packed into the small baby toilet even with my hot pink car and started to change me, it was funny cause after the hassling they got another "present" from me... I pooped! After the non-shopping trip, we went to visit Nenek Niah and Atuk Hanip in Clementi, DD (Datuk Din) wanted me to visit his eldest sibling. They were nice, all of them wanted to held me but it didn't stand long cause I wanted my milk and I wanted to sleep. While Nenek tried to get me to sleep, the rest kept watching the lighted box. Guess what, Nenek succeeded but I woke up in the yellow thing and pooped! *Laugh* Have a sniff of my lovely natural perfume, people! With that I would like to say my goodbye.
Cuddles and bubbles; N.I.Q (Nur Iffah Qistina)

s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly