Face:
* Olay
* Revlon
* Body Shop
* Tony Moly
* Etude House
* Sephora
Eyes:
* L'Oreal
* Maybelline
* Body Shop
Lips:
* Revlon
* Burt's Bees
* Vaseline
* Kiehl
Body:
* Nivea
* Olay
* Body Shop
* Vaseline
* Dolly
* Anna Sui
* Escada
* Chanel
Clothes:
* Cotton On
* Bysi
* New Look
* Forever 21
* River Island
* Topshop
* Zara
* New Generation
* Levi's
Feet:
* Charles and Keith
* New Look
* Aldo
* Nine West
* Steve Madden
* Christian Louboutin
Accesories:
* Diva
* Forever 21
* New Look
* River Island
* Topshop
* Accesorize
* Aldo
* Tiffany's
* Charles and Keith
* Ray Ban
* Carlo Rino
* Sembonia
* Prada
* Chanel
Gadget:
* Blackberry
* Polaroid
* Holga camera
Bedroom:
* Day Bed
* Coat Hanger
* Mesh Shoe Rack
* Extra Storage
* Accessories holder
* Purple Paint
* White Pearl Paint
As planned, BF wanted to catch the movie: Ice Age 3 Dawn Of The Dinosaurs. We were supposed to meet early but under certain circumstances we had to meet late, few minutes before 4.30pm he called me and told me to get ready cause he's already in TPE. So I grabbed my "I-Don't-Care-How-I-Look" outfit, the Cotton On over-sized Tiger shirt, black leggings and my Cotton On super-sized dark blue cardigan with my Everlast flats. I was really glad I grabbed my cardigan cause there in the car seated his Mom and Aunt C and not forgetting the super cold atmosphere in the mall, one thing I should not have done was the black-brown-eye-war-makeup of mine but BF said it looked pretty (hopefully not scary at all like I always get from my Sis and her girlfriends).
PS: I am beginning to start using back my war-makeup like I used to in 2005 to 2006, apparently I still love it and I'm beginning to love my hair! Thank God for my now tamed curls.
One thing I like about this movie was that even when you haven't catch the previous two sequels, you still understand what is going on! Overall, I think it is quite funny and at times frustrating especially about Sid. That furry green monster makes me want to knock his head on a fossil rock and totally loves the new born babies: Peaches, Egward, Shelly and Yoko. Super adorable for non-existence creatures. And thumbs up for Diego gaining back his speed and agility, also to Ellie for delivering the baby and the Mama T-Rex for such good attitude!
I suggest do catch it for a good fun laugh. Good for all ages :)