12:00:00 PM - Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BF: Do you want to go to the zoo? If you want, I'll book for next week, 7th.
That was few days ago and after beaming excitedly and going through almost every store I could go for the short notice, I finally got the top I thought would look good and the day before we drove to Mandai, I packed my shades, my cold ribenna, my camera of course and my cigarettes (duh!), all things checked we drove off from Bedok Reservoir. Spend the whole of the time till the closing taking pictures and gawking at the animals which at times did really weird things. The white tiger roaming around looking agitated, the cheetah sneering at a dude who came too close, looking straight into the cheetah's huge round brown eyes and smiled! Nope, it didn't sneered at me, staring as the giraffe's keeper shouted at Romy the giraffe to stop breaking down the fence, naughty naughty! The lions getting their meals, the lioness roaring, the otters crying and being jumpy and edgy, baboons having sex, mountain deers having a challenge with each other, touching kangaroo's, the Madagascar's King monkey's and horse's fur and etc. Plain fun and tiring!
After sniffing through the animal's scents we headed to Punggol, BF wanted to check the view out. Superb I tell you! The colors of the nature.
Animals are love and nature colors are adored! Happy happy time.






















s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly