12:00:00 AM - Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Happy 22 year OLD birthday, to me!

And my schedule for the day: Interview at SMRT Headquarters (that went okay but job scope wise went way down the drain, I am so not going to work alone in dark places and drive the train and have to pay bond if I decided to quit... Picky much? No scared much!)
It's my party birthday, and I'll cry if I want to, if I want to!!! It's my party birthday and I'll stare and day dream all I want to. The little girl years back who loves to stare at blank spaces and day dream is BACK!
Welcome back, Miss Super Quiet!
* With birthdays come age, with age comes maturity, with maturity comes RESPONSIBILITY and with responsibility come Mr Reality saying "hello, you are DAMN OLD!" *
PS: Thanks for the birthday wishers, darlings! Much appreciated... Presents don't really count but what really counts is the thoughts and the remembrance of my birthday, lol!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly