7:30:00 PM - Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I have a tingling tick in my brain that something was going on when I realised Sis, Mom and Dad talking weirdly and suddenly Dad said he couldn't buy cause later it would get spoiled. And from there I have a feeling they are trying to surprise me with something, probably a cake?
My guess was right. Surprise, surprise, the rents went out for awhile and when I asked Sis where they were going what I got for a reply proved I was right "I don't know". She always knows, that's the mistake. Few minutes later, tada... I got chocolate strawberry "surprise" birthday cake from Secret Recipe! And they got my name wrong, tsk... why do people kept assuming the name Dhilah or Dilah be spelled "Dilla"?
But I guess, I forgive them for that... for today (only!). And oh, I must say the cake was delish! I totally love the strawberries, fresh fruit and the chocolate is devine! Totally not too sweet or too bitter. Just perfect-o!






Thanks to my family for the wonderful cake. :) It is super huge and super delicious! Thankie so muchie...
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly