The weather seems to have already change, thank goodness! No more major sweating, major complaining and glaring of the sun. Now the weather seems much more windier but I don't care, anything but major tanning from the glaring sun and seriously I hate tanning and I refuse to get dark. I am already way darker!
And here I am to welcome the windier days and rainier (though heavily) days. And I welcome it with open arms even though it made me shiver with ubber chilliness on the bike and the rain always hurts my skin.
Anyhow,
BF picked me up and we were to check out a building in City Hall but we got stuck in Pasir Ris Central thanks to the dear rain. But after awhile we braved it thinking that it might be sunny in Town but how we were wrong. On the way we got hit by the chilliness but we just went ahead.
City Hall was packed, Raffles City's parking lot was FULL and we went round and round and round and finally parked in Funan. Only to stop awhile at some grocery store to buy drink, tissue for
BF and LD cigarettes for me. And worst I realised the building was right in front of our eyes and we went all the trouble searching for it.
I couldn't even go to Marina Square to eat LJS cause of the timing and worst to the worst is I missed the flea market! It is SO freaking irritating when I realised it is just a few miles away, walk-able even if you think about it but I couldn't go cause of the time limit and much much worst is that I was in City Hall so were
N and
E but we didn't even know that we were in the same place around the same time nor even coincidentally met each other.
Pitiful, we could have met or just popped by to say
hello.

Flea Fly Flo Fun Massive on 13Th June 2009 at Pit Building: MISSED!
PS: I wish I have the body and the hair and the wardrobe, so I could actually dressed up / down for the rainy-short-stop-day!! Huge specs (nerd style), long sleeve sweater with cute colors, brown bermuda, old-school / vintage sneakers with puffy hair and two pigtail braided scorpion. My oh my,
my imaginary wardrobe!