5:00:00 PM - Monday, June 15, 2009
Get well soon to Mrs Cuteypie at Changi Hospital. :) May you have a very very very fast recovery soonest, Mdm. And I just can't seem to stop saying to BF how super duper cute she is.
And I super duper miss my darling Grands. How I wish they are here with us...
A visit to Changi Hospital with BF, and oh how long we have to wait and can you believe we need to go two-by-two to visit the warded patience? And oh my, how they have a bad service! Bad bad bad!
BF: My sisters have dropped both of the tags, and you just gave me one. I think there is one more there...
Lady: Can't you see we're are busy. If you want the tag, you have to wait! We are busy...
BF: That is rude.
Me: Very rude!
PS: I think there is something wrong with me, seriously wrong...
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly