C'est Moi
♥ilah is the name

Photobucket
87 born Gemini in SG.
short, fat, clumsy &grumpy.
animal lover.
fashion &photography is HEART
ILY: purple

Seul Et Unique
♥the other half

Photobucket Photobucket
status: happily attached
3 w o r d s 8 l e t t e r s
I ♥LOVE♥ YOU

Leurs Chapitres
♥their dirty little secret

cheesiang faiza izyan suhaila jaqueline nonis khairunnisa masayu nailah mastura murshidah norhakim nuriza nur sadiqah shahril shariffah siti nurbaya siti syazwani sri fadhilah tinsel gurus

Luxure Matériel
♥lust to the body

Hair:
* Kerastase
* L'Oreal
* Herbal Essence
* Sunsilk
* Dream Hair
* TRESemme
* Redken

Face:
* Olay
* Revlon
* Body Shop
* Tony Moly
* Etude House
* Sephora

Eyes:
* L'Oreal
* Maybelline
* Body Shop

Lips:
* Revlon
* Burt's Bees
* Vaseline
* Kiehl

Body:
* Nivea
* Olay
* Body Shop
* Vaseline
* Dolly
* Anna Sui
* Escada
* Chanel

Clothes:
* Cotton On
* Bysi
* New Look
* Forever 21
* River Island
* Topshop
* Zara
* New Generation
* Levi's

Feet:
* Charles and Keith
* New Look
* Aldo
* Nine West
* Steve Madden
* Christian Louboutin

Accesories:
* Diva
* Forever 21
* New Look
* River Island
* Topshop
* Accesorize
* Aldo
* Tiffany's
* Charles and Keith
* Ray Ban
* Carlo Rino
* Sembonia
* Prada
* Chanel

Gadget:
* Blackberry
* Polaroid
* Holga camera

Bedroom:
* Day Bed
* Coat Hanger
* Mesh Shoe Rack
* Extra Storage
* Accessories holder
* Purple Paint
* White Pearl Paint

Mes Souvenirs
♥remeniscing the past

March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

Merci
♥thank you

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
xoxoxoxo



12:00:00 AM - Sunday, June 14, 2009

I spent my remaining time for the day (13th June) on the net finish watching Gossip Girl (my all time favorite TV show ever!!!), and now it has ended (it have ended awhile back in 19th May but I did not catched it, so I took yesterday to catch the rest of it)!

Trying my best not to spoil the show here, but I just had to say that it is bittersweet ending and I think... I DO WANT TO SPOIL IT! It is the end and I just have to, just have to post about it. Seriously, it is the best episode ever! They have finally graduated and it is an attempt to find out who is this Gossip Girl but all attempt (from the main characters) did not achieved, it all failed! But one thing we know is that Gossip Girl is one of the seniors and she might be joining one of them to college, so maybe (I think) there would be another Gossip Girl? But college version?


Anyways, it all started at the graduation when GG wanted to give the Upper East Siders her certificate about them (her favorites) and Serena got angry and she declared war with our dearest GG.


Apparently, what GG labeled her hit her hard but she declined that it is about her so she got B, C and N into helping her, D was too "mature" to get into all these mess. So here's the labels, be surprised... or are you?

Chuck Bass (my ultimate crush!): COWARD!

Nate Archibald (used to drool over him): WHORE!

Dan Humphrey (kind of cute for a nerdy-lonely-boy): ULTIMATE INSIDER!

Blair Waldorf (I am totally obsessed with her, seriously!!!): WEAKLING!

Serena Van Der Woodsen (totally the IT girl): SOON TO BE HAS BEEN!

Well, on the other side Little J was finding a way to demolish the monarchy or whatever they called it. She was planning to be the next "queen bee" and she has the best gossip ever! Of course with Blair's help (seriously when they actually loath each other?). So on N's post-graduation party she tried to talk to B but B got C in her mind and talking to B was like talking to a wall. It was unsuccessful! And once again S tried to bring out GG out but somehow GG got mad and let out a blast of gossips:

Dan and Ms. Carr (teacher) had sex in a costume closet. Jenny's semi-nude photoshoot, by the way Nate saw it. Chuck sleeping with Vanessa. Blair Shoplifting. Nate turning his dad into the FBI, and the juicious gossip ever, Blair and Jack Bass (Chuck's uncle) hooking up on New Year's.

Well, there goes the "I love you" confession from Chuck that Blair wanted when she confessed she love him a few minutes earlier in one of the rooms. Chuck told her afterwards it was a WAS, that means he no longer love her (either because he is a coward or he is totally angered to hear/read the news about Jack) with that he left Blair all alone and skipped town and going all around Europe.

So good news for Jenny, Blair came up to her and told her she voted Jenny to be the queen. I have a feeling it's all thanks to Chuck Bass incident in the room. All hail the new queen!


I'll bet she is psyched not to be under Emma's (some desperate girl) reign. Anyways, one week later, Nate begged if he could follow Vanessa backpacking through Europe. The girl being the girl obviously couldn't resist puppy-dog-eyes-hotty-Nate, agreed. Also at the same time Serena was getting ready for her holiday trip in Europe when she bumped into evil Mr Carter Baizen and he told her he found what she is searching for... her father. Who would have known that she was searching for daddy? So it seems S and Carter would be on a trip in a mission for Mr Van Der Woodsen.

And here is the best part, Blair was walking through the city after helping Jenny (helpful girl) and she saw the Dark Prince. She was pissed, real pissed but Chuck brought her presents! He told her why he was in Europe: he was in Paris to get her favorite macaroons, Berlin for her favorite stockings (and the way he said it, tingling!). Awww... sweet much? Blair still doesn't want to believe him but then Chuck did the best thing ever. He said: I LOVE YOU!


I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU



Oh my god! You really should see how happy there were and how ecstatic I was! But there are some things that is going to ruin the future for some of them, but that I shall not say. If you're curious enough go watch it! I have, all 43 episodes (season 1 and 2).

By the way, Rufus Humphrey has finally proposed to Lily Van Der Woodsen!

So, I shall just wait if there is season 3 for Gossip Girl but meanwhile, I am just filling my free and bored time watching Skin. Like what N (my N) said it seems to be a semi-porno British teenage series and by the way, British accent is SO addictive!

s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly


>