10:30:00 PM - Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Bare with me here, I just have to list down my birthday wish... At least even though I didn't get it, I still get to jot it down. Lame? Who cares, its my birthday and I do what I want to, however I want to!
- Loose tons of weight and be 38kg
- Rebond hair (again) or get curly extentions
- Get fairer and better skin
- Majolica make up set
- Chanel vintage flapper bag with chained strap (long)
- Birthday suit (by suit I mean dress to match my DMK)
- Layers of pearls accesories
- Juicy couture watch / charmed bracelete
- A job / studying in one of those private diploma places
- Almost real fake eyelashers
- Go for a karaoke / sheesha / bird park / somewhere totally cool like a resort with air-conditioner and pool
- My very speacial headband / hairband with pearls and diamonds
DMK lace up bootie *Thanks to BF*- Dress up day
Will any of you grand me one of those wishers for my birthday? I guess, it is SO far fetched nobody but me, myself and I can get those. Right?
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly