2:30:00 PM - Saturday, May 2, 2009


Sometimes, the crowded place leave me breathless (not in a good way, by the way). And at times, all you wanted to do was to run to the nearest exit towards serenity... away from all those people and how they made you feel.
That is how I felt; choked up! The crowded made me feel down, way way way down on that particular day. Everything seems off, everything made me wanted to cry for no obvious reason. Everything made me feel pissed, even the slightest of things. The typical favorite stores could just turn my frown upside down but never really lifted my spirit and I couldn't be more happy when BF asked where I wanted to go next and I requested anywhere with lesser people and not crowded and make me feel so claustrophobic.
Reaching on serene land with the sea breeze blowing on my battered up face and the smell surrounding me was what I really needed. I truly miss my nature times, and I missed Labrador Park. Even when the spent time with the sea was only for awhile, it cheered up my not that gleeful mood a wee.
And my mood got better when I finally got my Zain Cafe's fish burger at Geylang and then got to watch my "Kuda Kepang" only to realise I couldn't finish watching it or even get to watch the crazy part... When they actually started running around not knowing what to do. I missed that part but it is okay, there is other times. :)
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly