3:00:00 PM - Friday, June 5, 2009
It was supposed to be, "go to Tamp1, get the present and zoomed to either Mt Faber, Telok Blangah Hill, Labrador Park or Kent Ridge for the picnic birthday celebration" but plans got changed.
Instead, the present got held up thanks to the retail assistant girl, either she is really slow with the adjusting or she really doesn't know her stuffs. It took quite awhile and I could sense that the plan was going to be ruined!
And it was ruined. By the time she finished adjusting, we decided instead of those cool far away picnic spots we are just going to the near-by East Coast Park.
One, it will be late by the time we finished up. Two, we would be avoiding the ERP. Three, we would be saving money!
The food was stale and cold, the outfit (mine) made me looked FAT, my hair was damn atrocious, the drinks were already getting warm and there is a weird statue placed at a tree near our sitting place. Cocked up!
But overall, it was OK. It could be better though...
Spotted: Tatia at Big Splash near KFC smoking up a storm. Babe, growing grapes at homes? HI5 to that, yeah... I know, it sucks! It was damn tempting to ask her to pass me one stick but I sticked to my dignity and just ignored the craving. When shall we meet up? I'm not sure...























When I reached home, I saw
Q already laying on the couch sleeping. She was already bald, her new hairstyle. It was weird seeing her bald but as I look more closely... I realise she looked much more rounder.
Oh, how I want to bite those apple-like-cheeks!


s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly