


Last minute dress up and whole lot of bad hair day. It took me a last minute to think what to wear and half and hour to get ready into my kitty MJ, high-waisted A-line pleated skirt and reddish-pink top with a wee poofy sleeve. The end result would look great if I was way slimmer with longer fuller and healthier hair!
It was movie watching day yet again and this time we decided to go watch
"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" (even though it was almost outdated). Movie starting at 7 and we have a whole lot of time to waste... we ended eating at BK, and walked around Marina Square and Suntec City. Window shopping really made me feel bitter sweet, it was sweet to see pretty la chic stuffs only to realise bitterly it can be achieved (yet).
And I am still aiming for the DMK's oxford lace-up bootie! Ooh, how delicious they would look!

We were late for our movie cause we wasted a few minutes in the arcade playing "car racing" and "guitar" and when we got there we found that we were "lost" and our seats were taken by the couple who so easily tricked me! When the movie almost started, this Chinese couple came up to me and apologised saying that we were in their seat, I apologised profusely and the trickers had to move from our seat. Alhamdullilah! I was glad the couple confronted us cause we finally got our original seat back and I wish I had the courage to confront those trickers!
The movie was superb! Bulging muscles and all, but it was quite short... I really was waiting for some group action fighting but was disappointed there weren't any. And how sad was that Mr Wade Wilson / Deadpool turned into weapon!
I rate the show: 3 stars cause there was no climax in the end, it left me hanging (not good) and some parts just left me confuse...
Who is Striker's son? And why did they made Mr Wade Wilson / Deadpool into a weapon?I totally am drooling over Ryan Reynolds!