Time changed, people changed, things changed and even trend changed. But somehow inside us a part of us are still the same... :)
It was ages since I've met her, dearest
N. And finally on this particular day I finally get to set my eyes on her after so long! Met her at Coffee Bean Tampines after awhile with my short-sighted eyes, I finally saw her.
Gleefully excited!We sat there and
N treat me to my ever favorite Caramel Frappe but I wondered where was the caramel on the whipped cream? We talked and catched up to most things, how happy I was to know that things haven't really changed that Little Miss
N is still the same girl I know a few years back and that we are both really happy where we are.
And guess nothing much changed, we still love to sit and just drink coffee and smoke. But apparently now we are crazy about "girly" things. We went around Century and TM... most of it to look at shoes.
I love shoes, especially DMK lace-up bootie!
Wandering around we finally said our goodbyes after she accompanied me to wait for my bus. I had a great time and I am really glad that we can still get giddy with laughter after so long. Much misses and meet up with you next month, baby! We'll dress up and take tons of pretty pictures, mostly in the afternoon without having to use flash aye?
PS: After realising how "bad" we looked, we decided to stop the snapping and concentrate on the talking. Plus not to mention the night pictures don't look nice without flash!











PPS: Yes, the past creates who we are today. Tanpa dulu tiada yang sekarang ;)