I wish for a dream. A dream filled of fantasy, a dream filled with hope. I wish for hope. Hopes of happiness, hope of laughter and smiles.
I wish for a dream, a dream of fantasy, a fantasy of hope... where life is bliss and never blue, where the sun is high but never hot, where the sea breeze blows but never harsh, where the world is not ending and ever lasting nice, where the birds sang in tune, where the cats are never tormented, where the humans are never cruel, where every step makes people smile, where wishers come true, where dreams are reality.
I wish for a fantasy dream of hope, where the mirror reflects someone I wanted to meet, her hair softly flows down to her waist, a color of chestnut brown with light brown streaks, her skin would be porcelain smooth, her body petite yet full, her eyes tinted with blue, her cheeks rosily pink and her gaze promise of blue skies and cotton candy clouds.
I wish for a fantasy dream of hope, where a house if filled with nothing but sing song happiness, where every room is a fantasy come true, where a door opened up to every girl's dream come true, where each step brings you deeper into high fashion, vintage dream and shoes as high as the sky promise of orgasm of beauty, where each corner is surprise of gorgeous lust.
I wish for a fantasy dream of hope, where people are on the top, where people are never looked down, where dreams are ambitions and true, where greatest desire are as realistic as touch, where fashion designing is as true as sales.
I wish for a fantasy dream of hope, where there is no misunderstanding, where love is true and pure, where people are always nice, where understanding, respect and trust is the top priority, where a step out of the gate does not have to feel like prison break, where fights are nothing but a myths.
I wish for a fantasy dream of hope, where chocolate and delicious food existed like bread, where each bite took pleasure than pain, where weight means nothing but tales, where emotional pain heals easy like physical wound, where tears are just diamonds, where money grows on trees, where wants are own with just a snap of fingers, where love, friendships and relationships are never tested, where everybody would be happy with everybody.
I wish for my wish of fantasy dream of hope, I wish it is not just a mist of cold soft whispers.