He purrs and mew, it was totally adorable that I couldn't resist snatching up my BGLG to snap some not magnificent quality pictures.




Little cat purrs throatily and mew, the sound sounded as if he is loving it but what it really means was something totally different. Believe me, being his annoying owner,
I know him too well.Nyet: Go away! Do not disturb me *try to paw owner* and stop shoving that weird thing infront of me... Go away, all I want to do is be left alone with my little jungle garden which is not alive, i think and that weird black round thing with hole in the middle. I see you people putting in on your head, what is it called? Helmet? Whatever...
GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THESE THINGS... I'll call you when I need you you to open the door and feed me, human. Now go! Mewwww!