I wished I had brought my camera... The scenery in town was great, there was pink candy skies sky scrapers and everything I looked at and turned to made me cursed cause I didn't think I would need my camera. And with that; I think from now on I should bring my camera wherever I go...
It was a very last minute whole day meet up with
BF. He had told me in the middle of the night two days before that he had taken his off and we are going out the next. But in the end, we canceled the plan but decided for the next next day instead.
It was a grab and go outfit day (as per usual... again!) tights, FOX purple tank, white Cotton On cardigan with white side tie ribbon Everlast pumps. Even the bag was the usual black over the shoulder army bag.










Remember "Me want Gum Gum, Dum Dum give Gum Gum" or a very rare species of monkey that loves to bitch slap a particular frenemy? Remember tiny Romanian soldiers and a cowboy? Aye, I'm talking about NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM.
And it is back...BF brought me to watch it, I've been hearing him ranting of wanting to catch it for so long! So he dragged me (more like brought me along while he bought the tickets) to Marina Square, our typical place to catch a movie at. The movies was at 7plus but by 4plus the couple seats were fully booked except for one pair, the one that we were so privileged to get. :)
The day was all about just slacking around, catching some town scenes and slight window shopping, I tried my best not to go to my favorites. After the whole town scene watching and walking around, we decided to get in but instead
BF went to the arcade again but this time we didn't played any game but instead just watch the game play itself.
Zero Coke bottle (by the way, it is not nice... the coke) on the go, we stepped into the show ready for laughter...

Overall, it was great. Lots of funny moments and tons of "no touching zone" jokes, super cute bobble head Einsteins, the giant octopus, The Thinker etc. Seriously you should see this, it may not be as funny as the first movie but it is worth your money (from my point of view).
I would give it a 4star, it is truly funny but too bad there wasn't any Dum Dum jokes but there are tons of things that made me tilt my head back and let out a huge row of laughter and cute adorable moments too :)
So go go go go,
watch it!Spotted:
BF's ITE close friend, Mr Syafie at Marina Square's GV. A very tall man who made my darling look like a secondary boy and looking at them made me think of a older man with his younger secondary little brother!