4:30:00 PM - Monday, April 6, 2009
After interview at River Valley Road at Valley Point (which I didn't take), I got a little kitty nap before Mom woke me up to get ready to pick up Sis from work. The day before, Dad already planned to go to Jurong Point (JP) since it was all new and huge... he phrased it, "macam vivo".
Not having enough time, I grabbed my d.i.y shorts and my care bear tshirt, with atrocious hair... I rushed. After fetching Sis, we went straight to JP and I was really excited.
It is a shoe galore mall (there's apparells but more shoes). I saw shoes, shoes, shoes and it felt like shoe heaven, it made me sad that I couldn't afford one of them. Especially the laced up boots. It would look soo good with the image I'm thinking in my mind for the meet up with NRL and YN.
After walking and walking, we decided to have our lunch at Java Village.
The food was OK and it made me missed my favorite Nasi Keremek at Lucky Plaza (LP) :(
I am soo going again, maybe BF could bring me there? Even if I can't afford one of those shoes, trying it on would be a bliss. Ooh, I've became a shoe maniac now... especially for boots, cut outs, chunkies, T straps, pumps and vintage. I LOVE!
PS: I've found my shoe galore place and shoes to pick as please :))
PPS: I didn't take the job, its an Insurance Seller / Financial Planner. I can't see myself going up to random strangers asking if they want to buy an insurance or ranting on and on and in the end being rejected... or worst... "trial-ing" via my friends and family and that at times will break the ties. I'm not strong enough.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly