C'est Moi
♥ilah is the name

Photobucket
87 born Gemini in SG.
short, fat, clumsy &grumpy.
animal lover.
fashion &photography is HEART
ILY: purple

Seul Et Unique
♥the other half

Photobucket Photobucket
status: happily attached
3 w o r d s 8 l e t t e r s
I ♥LOVE♥ YOU

Leurs Chapitres
♥their dirty little secret

cheesiang faiza izyan suhaila jaqueline nonis khairunnisa masayu nailah mastura murshidah norhakim nuriza nur sadiqah shahril shariffah siti nurbaya siti syazwani sri fadhilah tinsel gurus

Luxure Matériel
♥lust to the body

Hair:
* Kerastase
* L'Oreal
* Herbal Essence
* Sunsilk
* Dream Hair
* TRESemme
* Redken

Face:
* Olay
* Revlon
* Body Shop
* Tony Moly
* Etude House
* Sephora

Eyes:
* L'Oreal
* Maybelline
* Body Shop

Lips:
* Revlon
* Burt's Bees
* Vaseline
* Kiehl

Body:
* Nivea
* Olay
* Body Shop
* Vaseline
* Dolly
* Anna Sui
* Escada
* Chanel

Clothes:
* Cotton On
* Bysi
* New Look
* Forever 21
* River Island
* Topshop
* Zara
* New Generation
* Levi's

Feet:
* Charles and Keith
* New Look
* Aldo
* Nine West
* Steve Madden
* Christian Louboutin

Accesories:
* Diva
* Forever 21
* New Look
* River Island
* Topshop
* Accesorize
* Aldo
* Tiffany's
* Charles and Keith
* Ray Ban
* Carlo Rino
* Sembonia
* Prada
* Chanel

Gadget:
* Blackberry
* Polaroid
* Holga camera

Bedroom:
* Day Bed
* Coat Hanger
* Mesh Shoe Rack
* Extra Storage
* Accessories holder
* Purple Paint
* White Pearl Paint

Mes Souvenirs
♥remeniscing the past

March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

Merci
♥thank you

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
xoxoxoxo



3:30:00 PM - Sunday, April 26, 2009

It was one of those "aimless riding" day which now a days seems to be quite often. Our day was cut short and plans spoiled due to the heavy downpour. And with spoiled plans come the "dress down" day. Which is really very often... again!

I grabbed my purple Fox tank with my black bermuda and blue Cotton On cardigan for the day. Hair as atrocious as can be and face as slack as the day I woke up, but that still didn't stop me from taking Sis's camera for the ride.

After booking our movie ticket
"Jangan Tegur" at Downtown for 4. Couples seat. BF accompanied me for my lunch, my first time eating Mee Wakatok which I heard existed since my parents were younger. It was okay, if only the noodles were more and it would be more spicy.

Lunch served and eaten,
BF finally bought me to Tampines One and I finally get to buy him our anniversary present. Bedtime Carebear! Yes, I know it sounds girlish for a gift for a boy but it totally reminds me of him and I really want to buy him that and nothing else and luckily BF loves it and I'm glad too. I had my Icy Chocolate Soya Milk (revenge for my spilled one) and went to BF's suite to put his stuff and visited the Bedok Boys at the soccer court and watch them kick around the ball for a bit before we finally rode to Downtown to meet NRL and PYN.

Feeling super hungry,
BF and PYN ordered cheese fries and lasagna. And I couldn't help but smile when he said the lasagna near my house was much better but smaller.

We rushed to the movies but was a few minutes late. All I want to say about
"Jangan Tegur" is that it isn't scary as what I've heard it would be from my BIL and BF. In fact it wasn't scary at all just pure booming sound system that scarred the shit out of people.

And people, please do not bring small children to watch this movie. I pity those kids, they are going to have nightmares due to these... all thanks to the elder people! I saw a little kid crying and pleading the parents to bring them home. Please pity them.

So movie ratings:
3 stars.

The tittle doesn't make sense for the movie, the ghost not that scary and the exorcist part makes me laugh.

Spotted:
Lily with her blond extensions and white t-shirt looking still as Punk as ever at Downtown and still as cute as ever. Khai Punk as tall like the gala walking to the same movie as us.

PS: I miss my long hair, I miss my rebonded hair... I miss my smaller size ME. :(

Me: Sape nye air nie?
BF: *Stare*
The couple.
BF ignoring me and diving for food.
Me and NRL snapping pictures while waiting for the boys to come back.

Miss NRL, she's super cute and adorable.
Compared to the helmet, my head looks ubber small.
Pose 123
BF busily doing something else but posing
I totally like this, testing Sis's camera via manual.
His new bear (Bedtime), his helmet, his new bike.
Mee Wakatok... yummy!
Lime juice is going to dissolve my fats, right?
He's young, he's cute and he is famous. Need I say more? Noo.. I still prefer Ed Westwick.
BF: Hello? .... Yadda yadda yadda
We're going to watch this, see even the poster is not scary at all.Totally love this car. Volkswagon is totally my dream car if only there is four doors and in beige in color.

Before booking the tickets.
Trying out the camera.
I wish to eat delicious desserts in a luxurious cafe with velvet couch. I wish to sip delicious cocktail juice by the beach and drink in the beautiful scenic views... I wish to go to Europe and England and drench myself with authentic fashion. I wish to walk in my wardrobe and smile as wonderful beautiful clothes hung neatly, bags displayed prettily and shoes stacked cutely on the shelf... in my massive walk in closet. One could only dream for luxurious life like this.

s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly


>