12:00:00 PM - Thursday, April 23, 2009
I can never truly make the perfect half-boiled egg, I always get distracted in something and when I realise it was making half-boiled egg... It was already too late. It will always be harder then I wanted it to be but eatable.
If my grandfather is still alive he would nag me about my behavior and asked me to make him another half-boiled egg like he would always do when we went to eat breakfast at the coffee shop. Everytime the egg would be over cooked he would ask the vender to make him a new one... The way he loves it, soft and gooey but cooked... Just the way I love it.
Pops: Apek, telur terlalu keras. Buatkan aku baru punya.
Picky? Or just determined?
I guess, I should concentrate more on the things that is important rather then getting distracted so easily! Nothing can be turned back, not half-boiled egg, time... or life. There is truly no "restart" button like it is in our PC.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly