6:30:00 PM - Saturday, April 25, 2009
Farewell to Little Blue, we are going to miss you.
In fact I already miss you... I miss the way you kept me feel safe and no matter what happened I know you're going to be there trying your best making me secured no matter how you're feeling and how bad your sickness is.
I miss you, miss how I know I could hold on to you in the most dangerous of times. Miss knowing even from a far I know where are you. I was always attracted to you and I know most envy how you looked and want nothing but to confront you. But darling no matter how a bit scarred you are, you are still BEAUTIFUL.
Goodbye Little Blue, may your new owner take careful care of you and hopefully this new bike would take care of me as you took care of me. I miss you still.
*sob*
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly