3:30:00 PM - Thursday, April 2, 2009
All that I needed left was the brown bootsie from DMK, brown vintage flapper bag and brown skinny belt to make my look what I had in my mind... And after so long, I actually felt giddy and loving the way I look [not as if I look haute, cute, pretty or what not]. Too bad the atrocious hair, dark skin, slightly askew eyelashers and fats spoiled it.




Bag: FLY
Bangles: Vintage [bought from
TP and the other; unknown]
Belt:
Bugis Village
Black Spaghetti Top: Taken from SIS
Dress: Thrift shop [those by-the-road shops]
Headband: Diva
[Brown] Nylon Tights:
Bugis Village
Pumps:
EverlastWas supposed to go to Clark Quay for sight seeing but
BF wanted to watch movie, so instead we headed to Marina for
"Paul Mart : Mall Cop". It was either that or some fight movie which I seriously don't feel like watching [even though I told
BF that it doesn't matter which movie he wanted to watch]. Been watching fight movie for the past months and seriously, I was getting bored of it!
We've been told by
JMDI and
SIS that the movie was hilarious!

And... They were right! It was hilarious and love the part when he actually slide on his round and big tummy.
Ratings: 80 / 100I was really pissed with that
"pen" dude, what a phony and jerk! I hate that kind of guy and what a waste that the trainee was actually the leader.
Spotted:
Sakhai at Esplanade while we were on our way to Marina, she was with her boyfriend [I think]... ... ... ... ... ...
Awkward much?PS: What an embarrassment! On the way to City Hall, on the bike, without knowing my dress flew up all the way to the waist! OMFG! I bet people could actually see my laceties through my tights. Moral, make sure on the road, your skirts / dress wouldn't fly about and play peek-a-boo with other riders / drivers.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly