Went to watch
"Fast and Furious 4" at TM with
BF, it was already planned from a week ago.

Will rate the show 5 stars!
Love the adrenaline rush, the hotties (guys and girls) and the super hot cars... which was sadly trashed and damaged. One thing I totally love about this movie is the love hate brotherhood between the two heroes. And it is sad how Letty was killed but I couldn't feel the lost cause I was busily ogling the chica litas. The little sister and the hot girl. (I know I sound a wee bit lesbian, but I can't help it.)
Totally love when Dominic Toretto said to the new girl, Gisele Harabo
"20% angel, 70% devil". And the last scene was
"I love it!"! Overly, this show is steaming hot (not sexually) and it is a must watch movie.
And I don't mind watching it a second time :).
I really felt down when I realised that I am going to miss another one of the
La Femme's gathering. But it is totally my fault, firstly I'm totally broke (duh!) and I didn't really contact my girls. Facts are that doesn't mean I didn't really contact means I have forgotten all about them and our good old times, actually I do miss and think about those days...
*Sigh*, guess that sounded like a huge excuse anyway. I need a job...
PRONTO!
HELP!PS: I miss my girls and it feels like I am loosing them slowly, am I? Well, it feels like it and it sucks! :'((