9:00:00 PM - Friday, March 20, 2009
Unfinished Fish Burger

It was a last minute thing, BF called me around 8.15pm and asked if I wanted to go for a "quick bite", thinking about my grumbling tummy and since I was craving for Fish Burger ever since BF promised Fish Burger the other day but the delicious Fish Burger at Bedok Reservoir [as he said it] wasn't ready till 2pm...
He picked me up at 9pm and we rode off to Sempang Bedok to meet NRL and YN. And my first thought was "TGIF [Thank God it's Friday] & Thank God I skipped dinner" but as soon as we sat, ordered and ate, I regretted skipping dinner for supper. The Fish Burger was hard and not like the one that I was craving for in my mind. Cheesy, hot and juicy!
We sat from 9.30pm to 10.30pm talking and while I was debating to follow their plans to go Sheesha-ing at Arab Street or scurry home. I decided debating since BF was sleepy tired since he slept for 2hours only before riding to JB with YN and it was a last minute timing, I decided it would be best if I went home. YN and NRL sent us to the bike, while the boys toyed with the little blue, we girls stood by and started to warm up again.
And before the boys knew it, we girls had already planned our next outing. NRL and YN went ahead with their plans and we rode off home at around 11.30pm...
I miss the smell of the air and the feel of the cool night breeze... I want it back!
PS: Meet you on the 8th, NRL... we'll forced the boys to sing-a-long with us :)
PPS: It is really embarrassing to have them go along with your timing when you're already 21. It embarrassing to be 21 year old and still having curfews, I could feel people laughing and taunting me!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly