C'est Moi
♥ilah is the name

Photobucket
87 born Gemini in SG.
short, fat, clumsy &grumpy.
animal lover.
fashion &photography is HEART
ILY: purple

Seul Et Unique
♥the other half

Photobucket Photobucket
status: happily attached
3 w o r d s 8 l e t t e r s
I ♥LOVE♥ YOU

Leurs Chapitres
♥their dirty little secret

cheesiang faiza izyan suhaila jaqueline nonis khairunnisa masayu nailah mastura murshidah norhakim nuriza nur sadiqah shahril shariffah siti nurbaya siti syazwani sri fadhilah tinsel gurus

Luxure Matériel
♥lust to the body

Hair:
* Kerastase
* L'Oreal
* Herbal Essence
* Sunsilk
* Dream Hair
* TRESemme
* Redken

Face:
* Olay
* Revlon
* Body Shop
* Tony Moly
* Etude House
* Sephora

Eyes:
* L'Oreal
* Maybelline
* Body Shop

Lips:
* Revlon
* Burt's Bees
* Vaseline
* Kiehl

Body:
* Nivea
* Olay
* Body Shop
* Vaseline
* Dolly
* Anna Sui
* Escada
* Chanel

Clothes:
* Cotton On
* Bysi
* New Look
* Forever 21
* River Island
* Topshop
* Zara
* New Generation
* Levi's

Feet:
* Charles and Keith
* New Look
* Aldo
* Nine West
* Steve Madden
* Christian Louboutin

Accesories:
* Diva
* Forever 21
* New Look
* River Island
* Topshop
* Accesorize
* Aldo
* Tiffany's
* Charles and Keith
* Ray Ban
* Carlo Rino
* Sembonia
* Prada
* Chanel

Gadget:
* Blackberry
* Polaroid
* Holga camera

Bedroom:
* Day Bed
* Coat Hanger
* Mesh Shoe Rack
* Extra Storage
* Accessories holder
* Purple Paint
* White Pearl Paint

Mes Souvenirs
♥remeniscing the past

March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

Merci
♥thank you

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
xoxoxoxo



12:00:00 AM - Monday, March 30, 2009

*28th March '09* Meet the little [actually not little at all!] kitty cat I spotted at Changi Village, lounging under the tables [actually licking and cleaning himself under the table which me and my parents were eating on] and he scarred a few passer by(s) too [though I don't get why they seem so scared]
Hello, my name is Mr Tall. (male obviously)
I live in Changi Village and I'm being fed by one of the food stall owner there.
Bless his soul for being kind to me and my friends. I am very tame and I don't care if people disturb and annoy me while I clean myself and try to sleep.
My fur is quite soft for a stray cat, I'm tall and don't worry, I don't bite or claw at anyone...
*unless they try to be violent with me*
And I heard that the annoying girl who was disturbing me while I was trying to clean myself say that I look like a wild cat and with unique features, somewhat like a Jaguar. *cool*


*29th March '09* Saw this little cutey at Hougang while slacking. She's a lovely cat and I simply couldn't get enough of her. Friendly and sweet, too bad I couldn't just put her in the car and bring her home...
Heyyy there, my name is Missy Cutey B (B for belang).
I live in Hougang and I'm very friendly and adorable, I will whine and act cute when I am hungry so those people would obviously fall in love with me and buy me food *2 cans if you are as in love with me as that girl who pesters me while I was chasing after the insects*
I love to play around and chase after flying insects and objects. I am not afraid of people and I'm quite lucky, there are some people living at my neighbourhood that would give me food occasionally and at times daily.
I am very happy-go-lucky and I don't annoy people like this other cat living in my area, he's shy but he's bad... He likes to aim at the caged birds people owned.
I'm good, not like that *however I don't understand why that girl seems to want to get close to him, he's BAD!*
But I'm not all goody and nice, I'm stubborn too... I won't believe that the food is finished untill I inspect the can and plastic myself.
But I also have a sad story, weeks ago... I was kittynapped and the person brought me and my two babies away, they did some surgery and cut a bit of my ears off.
It hurts!
But what hurts more is that they took my babies away and I don't know where they are now... I miss them :(
But I thank GOD that I'm still alive and there are still people who care for me and my friends.


PS: Sorry for the ultimately annoying sound of my voice and the bad quality of video and of course me shaking, I wasn't focusing on the camera, I was focusing on the cutey.

s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly


>