4:00:00 PM - Friday, March 27, 2009
Went to Town with BF, after days and weeks bugging him to bring me to Far East... At last he finally brought me there. We parked at Plaza Singapura and then walked all the way to Far East for some window shopping. I was like a kid in a candy store, I wanted to go in every shop I see... Especially the ones with vintage clothing and shoes.
From Far East to Wisma Atria to Heren. It seems ages since I've walked around town and actually feeling like a little girl again, it felt marvelous like little fireworks inside of me but time (and my blistered leg since it have been ages since I've walked this long) limited our visit, we went off from PS at around 9.30pm.
Spotted: F at Town adorning rebornded hair, looks great! But didn't achknowledge her cause I wasn't quite sure if it was her.
PS: As we drove past Singapore Arts Museum, I saw there was a flea market... I think! Damn, always wanted to go one of those but always didn't get to. Haish!
PPS: Almost get hit by a stupid Apek taxi at the carpark of my neighbourhood. No sorries, no nothing! Stupid apek botak!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly