1:00:00 PM - Sunday, March 29, 2009


I've finally brought myself a brown tights after so long looking through my wardrobe and realising that I've no tights to wear at all and that means at the time being I couldn't wear any flirty or short skirts.
It was all BF's idea, he was set on buying the "button down shirt" at Bugis Village and after sending off his parents back home from the wedding invitation, we drove to Bugis and started the shopping without the spree, I caught my eyes on a cute flirty high waisted buckle black skirt cost $20 but no matter how many time BF asked, I kept refusing... Haish.
After food and a little of huffing and puffing for me, we went to Hougang to meet up with YN and slacked around for a while, as the boys chattered, I enjoyed the company of a little female feline and oh how I can't seem to get my mind of her...
I've fallen in love with miss grey black feline. Haish...
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly