Sara: How do you think aliens should look like?
Jason: Aliens have small green bodies with antennas and goes
"take me to your leaders, earthlings"0_0" OMGG!
Welcome to the unknown.
Watched
"The Rock" in Race to Witch Mountain at Downtown for the night show, it wasn't a disappointment at all! The movie was really interesting, adventurous, funny and lots more. A movie for all ages to watch and enjoy.
I give it 95%. The other 5% cause I do not know if
"The Rock" and the doctor got married or just wrote a book together...
Another a must watch movie for those movie go-ers!
By the way great movies are coming up, Going 17 [Zac Efron & the girl name
"Silver" from 90210], Street Fighter the legend of Chun Li, Confessions of a shopaholic, Hannah Montana the movie. I know most of them are chick flick but I so want to go watch, been ages since I watched a chick flick.
PS: Thanks to BIL for treating us (DAD, MOM, SIS and me) to movies. :)