10:00:00 PM - Thursday, February 19, 2009
Its like the everyweek routine. BF and me would meet up on his offs and spend the whole/half day together, usually it would be food and some sight seeings cause we always have something we want to see and eat. But on this particular day, we were riding aimlessly and ended up deciding to go to Causeway Point. It was packed even though it was a Thursday, and I didn't get to eat my LJS and we went off again to Sembawang and had to swollow tasteless food. Urgh!
Our last resort was Yishun Dame. It was exactly how I remembered, peacefully cooling! We sat by the bay, watching the river / sea and talking and laughing. BF bought along his pictures and I couldn't help realising how different he looked.
With the wind and smoke in our eyes and rats crawling around and the nightsky above our head, we took our leave. Spend the rest of our little time at the void deck taking pictures and bluetooth.



s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly