3:00:00 PM - Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rain drops is falling on my head, is falling on my head... Pitter patter on my helmet, blurring my vision, ruining my day but then the rainbow appeared, bringing smiles to my frowns. Oh how the bitter turned to sweet. My twin colored rainbows, you made me smile... even for awhile cause the rain drops still continued falling on my head, falling on my head.
I tried my best to smile, but my smile couldn't reach my heart. I was calm and collected, but I am not... I was cold and bitter, the rain destroyed my night... the rain destroyed my day... the rain turned my smile into frowns and my dry eyes, wet. The rainbows made me smile, even for awhile... just for awhile. My smiles turned frowns and my eyes changed to red. Anger filled my heart, cause the rain destroyed me. The thunder mirrored my heart. The rainbow made me smile, even for awhile. Just for awhile.
My twin colored rainbow, you made me smile but not for long cause the skies are still crying, the rain drops are still falling. It is not worth it, not for putting on my fake eyelashers. Not even powdering my face... Rain drops.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly