1:30:00 PM - Monday, February 2, 2009
Its Sunday and today I'll be "bugis-ing" with BF. We are on the roll to find new tops for him and maybe some little things for myself. Bugis as per usual was packed with whoever and whatever, trying to squeeze by us even to an extend kept knocking the helmets. Hours passed by, from walking and searching in Bugis Junction, we had our lunch in Long John Silvers and once again carried our bodies to attend the packed torture in the junction. We couldn't find anything nice for BF nor did I find anything worth buying [even though I wanted a lot but something just pulled me back from buying]. In the end, he bought himself sticker for the helmet and decided to start the window shopping in the malls. I wanted to see anything and everything. From Watsons to Samuel and Keith to Tshirt Design to Accesorize to Aldo. And I couldn't lie, I did spend more time in the accesories sections.
And the last stop for Bugis, Diva. It was on sale and BF bought me hair bands. Red color! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
It was already 7.30pm and we need to waste another 1hour before we meet BF's national service friend and his girlfriend. Taking the decisions, we vroomed to Esplanade [again] and have ourselves ice cream from the vendors. The lounging time was spent cam-whoring and the few minutes later it was sticking the stickers and listening to the Lion Dance from a far.
We hurried to Beach Road for our double dinner date with Yan and Nurul, thanks to me we were 5minutes late. Well, that is just 5minutes. The dinner was kind of akward, the boys were busy talking and we girls silently ate our food and smiled at eachother. It was weird how I actually feel akward around Nurul more than Yan. The meals are finished and the boys planned to lounge at Marina Barrage.
We spend some time talking together then the boys decided to leave us alone and start their own topic. For a few minutes, I stood there like a bafoon staring at my BF and then at Nurul. I seriously don't know what I should say to her. Few minutes later, we were standing side to side watching the town scenery and talking.
Nurul is such a pretty girl and we talked and started to get to know each other. Apparently there were more in common to us then we thought. We kept talking and talking and almost forget the time when she told me it was already 10.45pm.
We walked towards the carpark. Boys infront and us girls behind, said our goodbyes and vroomed into the highway and before we actually went our seperate ways, BF shouted and I waved our goodbyes.

Hi, hello... it was nice to meet you guys. It was nice knowing I could actually click with one of his friend's girlfriend. Hope to see you soon! :)
pictures taken by: MNF {BF}.
pictures taken with: his Nokia handphone.
credits to: him except for the first two pictures.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly