1:00:00 PM - Saturday, February 7, 2009
Its one of those days when we actually "dressed up" and took out the camera for shots after shots. We met up early around 1pm for brunch and sight seeings and window shopping. And afterwards, the place I've been itching to set my foot on eversince I read it in Manja. HortPark.
1st stop. Bugis street for rounding of new things to update in our wardrobe. Too bad none was found.
2nd stop. Beach road for our brunch and window shopping [of course]. Too bad we couldn't really find anything worth buying. :( I wonder why now it seems to be so hard to find good stuffs.
3rd stop. HortPark [finally]. Gardens after gardens with different themes and gets more interesting then ever. Colors and everything bright! I am such an obsesser when it comes to great place for snappings. It was ah-mazing, the pictures will tell you all.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly