C'est Moi
♥ilah is the name

Photobucket
87 born Gemini in SG.
short, fat, clumsy &grumpy.
animal lover.
fashion &photography is HEART
ILY: purple

Seul Et Unique
♥the other half

Photobucket Photobucket
status: happily attached
3 w o r d s 8 l e t t e r s
I ♥LOVE♥ YOU

Leurs Chapitres
♥their dirty little secret

cheesiang faiza izyan suhaila jaqueline nonis khairunnisa masayu nailah mastura murshidah norhakim nuriza nur sadiqah shahril shariffah siti nurbaya siti syazwani sri fadhilah tinsel gurus

Luxure Matériel
♥lust to the body

Hair:
* Kerastase
* L'Oreal
* Herbal Essence
* Sunsilk
* Dream Hair
* TRESemme
* Redken

Face:
* Olay
* Revlon
* Body Shop
* Tony Moly
* Etude House
* Sephora

Eyes:
* L'Oreal
* Maybelline
* Body Shop

Lips:
* Revlon
* Burt's Bees
* Vaseline
* Kiehl

Body:
* Nivea
* Olay
* Body Shop
* Vaseline
* Dolly
* Anna Sui
* Escada
* Chanel

Clothes:
* Cotton On
* Bysi
* New Look
* Forever 21
* River Island
* Topshop
* Zara
* New Generation
* Levi's

Feet:
* Charles and Keith
* New Look
* Aldo
* Nine West
* Steve Madden
* Christian Louboutin

Accesories:
* Diva
* Forever 21
* New Look
* River Island
* Topshop
* Accesorize
* Aldo
* Tiffany's
* Charles and Keith
* Ray Ban
* Carlo Rino
* Sembonia
* Prada
* Chanel

Gadget:
* Blackberry
* Polaroid
* Holga camera

Bedroom:
* Day Bed
* Coat Hanger
* Mesh Shoe Rack
* Extra Storage
* Accessories holder
* Purple Paint
* White Pearl Paint

Mes Souvenirs
♥remeniscing the past

March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

Merci
♥thank you

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
xoxoxoxo



6:00:00 AM - Monday, January 26, 2009

Its Chinese New Year and the family and I had planned a road trip to Genting Highlands with the Maternal Obeks and their sons. So off we went as early as 6am after our Subur prayers to fetch the Obeks and their sons at Tampines. The road was dark as predicted [duh!] no matter how I tried I just couldn't get a good shot of the road, all I got was blur of lights. After chopping our passports and crossing over to Malaysia, it took us around 1hour to reach Machap for our breakfast. The food wasn't good and the worst part was I bought myself maggie mee and it turned out to be almost "basi". Yuck! Even with air-conditioned room, it is full of flies and it is seriously irritating. I managed to snap this, the lil cuzzie Nor thought it looked like a haunted house, to me it is just a dilapitated place.
After trying to fill our empty stomach with not-good-food, we once again continue with our journey to Genting. The journey was filled with us kid [we were in 1 car, the parents were in another] talking and getting excited about reaching to Genting and me snapping anything I could see. Of course, a holiday wouldn't be a holiday without cam-whorings.
After raving about wanting to eat A&W with the Sis and BIL, our next stop was Jejatas Air Keroh and I and my sis gotten our wish. A&W here we come!!! Being my sis and being in her state now, never make her wait especially not for her waffles.
Food, food galore! I ah-dore!
And its journey again, a journey is for taking pictures. Genting, here we come.
The sceneries was breathe-taking. It seems as if we were in some European place and heading for the snowy mountains. The clouds was fluffy like candy floss, I love the clouds!
We finally found our hotel after getting lost in the steep road with the clouds in our window and the cold weather creeping in. It started with laughter and ended up with us getting pissed with each other. And after shouting, snapping at each other due to simple things like bugs on Asri's top and loosing our parents [they took it slow], we finally found Awana Genting Highlands what is more frustrating was the fact that we did found it and it was right in front of our face only the facts we didn't see the sign and we were "hayal" laughing. When we reached the hotel, it wasn't even ready! We didn't get to change our clothes nor rest, we just put our bags in the hotel while the chambermaid cleaned it up.
Awana in the middle of Genting slope.
The line to Genting was as per usual, LONG. But it wasn't 3hours like what those people say to trick us into taking a couch. We eventually gotten into the cable car with our Ancles suddenly rushing into it. It was hilarious! The trip to Genting was filled with me going around taking pictures of the sceneries. I love how the grass looked soo green and the clouds seems to look like snow.
From the cable car itself. Clouds, snowy, fluffy clouds.

Upon reaching Genting, we were soo excited to get into the rides but the weather was too bad and the clouds were too hazy we couldn't see a thing! I was really disappointed but the Sis and BIL surprised us all with movie tickets [InkHeart] and chairs to ease the pain. It wasn't that bad, it actually made us forget about our disappointments. Before all the pain easing, we went for a few shopping trips. Mumzie bought me a purple moon and stars hoody which of course I must say, I ah-dore! Sis and BIL bought themselves ice cream and me "ice cream goreng" and the funny thing was their ice cream fell to the ground while they were teasing each other. After ice cream, we went to lounge at Starbucks and then we realise the clouds have eased and we could already ride in outside but too bad we have already booked the movie tickets. The movie was great especially for a bibliophile like me and Sis, its a storybook come to life! Seeing that there are still time, we rushed to catch the Spiderman ride which was superb! I had fun making weird noises and trying so hard not to fall backwards since I am short [ahem!] and I couldn't truly balance myself standing up. The bad thing was the seat smelled like someone's bad mouth and it was disgusting and there was a freaking bite marks too! The drop wasn't soo bad but when they flipped you upside down like roti prata it was scary shit. Too bad it was already too late and we didn't get to ride the crazy rides such as the "Kill-Yourself" ride and the swing and the roller coaster. We took our revenge and decide to go for the haunted house, it was dark and confusing. I even embarrassed myself by going in the wrong route, the another funny but weird part was that the "ghost" didn't really want to scare me even though I was the first to go in [to think I have two huge guys with me, they are more scared than little old me]. But they did catch me off guard when they suddenly shove their face in front of me and what they get in return was me spitting vulgarities at them. It was already late and we had our dinner at Kenny Roagers and the food was "OK" not that great. We had a little window shopping at Carlo Rino and there was this one loafers which catched my eyes but I didn't get it nor did I get the white Bonia bag which cost 800plus effing ringgit! Tired and sleepy, we back to the hotel.

Random pictures and sceneries.
We reached the hotel and managed to get one last shot before tumbling into bed, exhausted and sleepy.
The gateway.
Goodnight and sweet dreams.
The room itself, spacious and I love the balcony!



s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly


>