9:00:00 AM - Tuesday, January 27, 2009
After the "incident" yesterday, I couldn't get to sleep and after tossing and turning and praying hard not to get serious bad nightmare, I managed to get a wink of an eye for sometime only to be awoken to the booming voices of the boys. It was already 9am and it is time for our breakfast, I tried to steal a few more winks only to be truly woken up by Sis. I rushed to the shower and got myself readied for the day and even managed to rush to the other room to snap a few pictures of the scenery [apparently the clouds have blocked the view from my room].
Sis, myself and the boys [
Asri and Nor] managed to get into the breakfast lounge around 10am after picking up our breakfast tickets. Upon reaching the lounge, we were greated with a room full of people eating and the smell of lots and lots of food. People would be spoilt for choices but for us, we just wanted some wedges, pancakes, scrambled eggs [not great at all], cereals [honeystar to be specific], hotdogs and varies of drinks. I even took a few breads to taste [not great either]. In the end, my
Aunt came by thinking that she could come in free due to some miscommunications between
Sis and
Dad. But miracle was, she did came in for free and even had Nasi Lemak for breakfast and nobody knew [except for us] that she was eating for
FREE! Plates was emptied and my aunt even "toweled" some food for the family.
LOL!

On our way back to the rooms.

We reached our rooms, and I managed to squeeze in some cam-whoring with the family and snapped a few random pictures while packing for our leave.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly