
Its Friday, a new year and
BF and me rushed to Marina Square to watch IP Man, the only problem was that IP Man was not shown at Marina GV, instead the nearest was PS and that too was too late since it started at 6.30pm and it was already 6pm. Not wanting to waste time, he decided to watch Bedtime Stories since I've been raving and saying that I wanted to watch it.
(But on that time and day, I didn't asked him to watch it).The show was great, super adorable and I adore
"Buggy" the guinea pig.
After watching the movie, we headed to Esplanade to chill and take in the lights before taking off home. Still, I hope that IP Man isn't over yet cause it seems
BF really deadly wants to watch it.
Spotted:
Cuzzy Hakim in Marina near the toilet waiting for his Mother, (are sure you're waiting for Wak Ani? Seems like you're waiting for your girl...),
BF's colleague with his wife and
Liza the sleeping beauty at the popcorn area with her boyfie, hey girl the way you said "Hello" was funny!
Nice seeing ya, I miss you too, girl!!!